Mickey Mouse Clubhouse HOT DOG Song

[postlink] http://onlinecartoonvideo.blogspot.com/2011/09/mickey-mouse-clubhouse-hot-dog-song.html[/postlink] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePMYM4av6Qendofvid

[starttext]

Playhouse Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse HOT DOG SONG. They Might Be Giants.

For those asking: No, I do not get paid for clicks and I never will. I posted this vid a long time ago because I was a mom searching for the Hot Dog song. MM Clubhouse tv show was brand new at that time (2007) and Disney was super slow adding videos. I posted this because (myself and) other moms were searching for it. I don't own this material so I can't and won't agree to get paid for clicks. I'm glad Disney never forced me to remove it. If Disney ever wants to give me a free day at Magic Kingdom for all the clicks...well then, sure! I'll accept that! But no, I don't get paid for views on this video. FYI, I get about 600 emails a day asking me to accept money for a link, etc. I ignore them all.

[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))